I definitely recommend the course for several reasons:
- it is COMPLETELY FREE with no ads, no upgrades, no offers, just free,
- it keeps you doing SOMETHING daily,
- the phone app is simple enough to not become to frustrating, though I did have my moments,
- the website version has a lesson style explanation of the concept
- the website version has a forum for every single exercise. You can ask questions or check to see if the concept has been explained with just one click,
- it marks old lessons for review - you don't have a chance to fully forget old lessons while you do the new.
The downside to this program, or argument against it:
- there are some concepts that are English-centric. The Irish don't actually say that, they just translated a common English phrase for you to say,
- the lesson style explanation is sometimes confusing if you've been out of a linguistics class for a while and have no actual human to ask,
- there is not enough audio, and
- the audio that is there is arguably non-standard.